Listed below, you will find our current rates and policies. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will provide it for you.
The water bills are mailed on the last day of the month. The bill is due by the 15th of the month. After the 15th there is a 10% late fee. This allows for a 10 day grace period. The last day to pay the bill is the 25th of the month.
All bills not paid by the 25th are subject to disconnection on the 26th or any day thereafter. If your service is disconnected, it will cost $70 plus the past due water bill to be reconnected. Hours for reconnection are 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday only.
There will be a $50.00 NSF check fee for any returned checks or auto-draft payments.
LMPWA Water Rates effective August 15, 2020
|Water cost is not included in Meter charge. See the table below for meter size and charges.||Water cost is $10.25 per 1,000 gallons prorated. Example: If you use 1500 gallons divide 1500 by 1000 = 1.50. Then multiply 1.50 x $10.25= $15.38 which would be your water cost. Then you need to add on the charges in the table below according to your meter size.|
|Meter Charge (this does not include water)||System Improvement Fee|
|5/8" / $23.00 + Tax||$ 5.30|
|1" / $40.00+ Tax||$ 9.20|
|1-1/2" / $50.00 + Tax||$ 11.50|
|2" / $75.00 + Tax||$ 17.20|
|3" / $225.00 + Tax||$ 51.60|
Water cost is $10.25 per 1,000 gallons (prorated) for all meter sizes
- Each water bill includes a "Safe Water Drinking Act" fee of .40 cents per month .
- Sales tax inside Lakeview City Limits is 8.75% Sales tax outside Lakeview City Limits is 7.75% .
- Bills are sent on the 1st of each month and due by the 15th of each month.
- A late penalty fee of 10% will be assessed to each account that does not pay their water bill by the morning of the 16th.
- All accounts not paid by the 25th of the month are subject to disconnection.
- A $70.00 service fee PLUS your past due water bill MUST BE PAID before their service can be reconnected.
- There will be a $50.00 NSF check fee for any returned checks or auto draft payments.